Homemade Cheese Pizza Recipe
Pizza is a very Popular Fast food, and you may say for a lot people is their favorite, for this reason we thought that it would be nice to show how you can make a delicious homemade Cheese Pizza, whether for a afternoon snack while watching movies or for a nice dinner with friends or with your partner,m ost People likes Their pizza simple, but with lots of cheese. Sometimes hawaiian, sometimes anchovies or mushrooms.But most of the time: extra cheese it`s just the right way to go.
So without further ado, Let`s roll our sleeves up and start. Have Fun!!
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1-1/4 cups warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in water; let stand for 5 minutes. Add oil and salt. Stir in flour, a cup at a time, until a soft dough forms.
- Turn onto floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 2-3 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Punch down dough; divide in half. Press each into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and basil; spread over each crust. Top with beef mixture, green pepper and cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Yield: 2 pizzas
1,274 total views, 4 views today